The last time there was a recession, I was in my late 20s. Not only did we have to pay more in rent, but I was paying more for consumer goods, student loans, groceries…basically everything. I found this article an interesting read. It seems that millennials are going to be hit hardest if there is a recession. https://www.msn.com/en-
us/money/markets/the-next- recession-will-destroy- millennials/ar-AAGlCV5?ocid= spartandhp
- Increased Optimism on Trade is causing rates to increase
- Home Sales Slipped in September Keeping Mortgage Rates Unchanged
- Want to know where the rates are headed? You might want to look at the stock market.
- Perfect storm for lower rates
- Stagflation concerns making it difficult for the federal reserve to make a rate cut in October